Monday, June 21, 2010

leaving the left coast

It's official. I moved out of LA. I'm in Baltimore at my parents' house right now, but I'll be departing for about two months of international travel shortly: a month in Germany, where I'll be researching a script, then a week back here in the States, then three weeks in the Middle East.

I moved out of my LA apartment, and while I'll probably be back in LA for a visit in September, I have no plans to live there in the immediate future. For the next two months, although my mail, my cats and most of my possessions will go to my parents' house, I won't really be living anywhere. I find this prospect pretty awesome.

I'll be updating my blog as much as possible during my travels. I may not be able to post too much about the project I'm working on in Germany, but I will definitely post my impressions of Germany. So far in life I've managed to hit up places like Russia, Mexico and the Occupied Palestinian Territories but have somehow missed out on western Europe. I've been told I must try the bratwurst with cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment