I have been writing a lot for other places lately, which is why the posts here have not been as frequent as I'd like. That and, you know, having a job and such.
I have pieces on Mondoweiss (reprinted in Socialist Worker) and Alternet about the July 8 week of solidarity in Palestine.
I also co-wrote an op-ed on for Gay City News on queer/Palestinian solidarity along with Brad Taylor, a fellow member of Siege Busters Working Group who is currently in Athens hoping to sail with the US Boat to Gaza. For laughs, you can read the crazy Zionist "rebuttal" they also posted.
I will be in Chicago at the Socialism 2011 conference this weekend, but will most likely be doing an interview by phone for KPFK Pacifica radio on Sunday. Check my Twitter for details--and frequent updates from the US Boat.
I have pieces on Mondoweiss (reprinted in Socialist Worker) and Alternet about the July 8 week of solidarity in Palestine.
I also co-wrote an op-ed on for Gay City News on queer/Palestinian solidarity along with Brad Taylor, a fellow member of Siege Busters Working Group who is currently in Athens hoping to sail with the US Boat to Gaza. For laughs, you can read the crazy Zionist "rebuttal" they also posted.
I will be in Chicago at the Socialism 2011 conference this weekend, but will most likely be doing an interview by phone for KPFK Pacifica radio on Sunday. Check my Twitter for details--and frequent updates from the US Boat.
Palestine doesn't exist, and never will. If you want to spend money coming to Israel, great!
ReplyDeleteAs you know, a ticket here even on a different airline, not El Al, also helps us. So thank you for your financial support.
We will be sure to use some of your money to continue building in Judea and Samaria, the land of Israel's heartland.