Two of my comrades on the Welcome to Palestine fly-in were D Murphy and Fiona Williams, who are Irish and English but live in Swansea, Wales. Because D is a badass, she brought a hidden camera and filmed a bunch of our detention and prison experience, which has now been edited into a great 10-minute video. So you can now have a look at everything I was trying to describe in the various reports I've written about the experience.
I have to say, there is something pretty incredible about video evidence, about being able to show people a photographic image of things that have only existed in your head as memories up until this point. It makes what was a pretty surreal experience seem actually real.
I have to say, there is something pretty incredible about video evidence, about being able to show people a photographic image of things that have only existed in your head as memories up until this point. It makes what was a pretty surreal experience seem actually real.
No comments:
Post a Comment