Saturday, August 21, 2010

new look + new title

Blogger has made some new template designs that are very clean and easy to read, so I'm trying one out for a slightly more professional look.

I also decided I needed a new title for this blog, since I am no longer on the left coast and don't plan to return any time soon. I got a few suggestions (I thought my sister's idea of "Laura Left the Left Coast" was pretty funny) but in the end I decided simple was best. I think the new title also reflects the blog's evolution from its initial hey-I'm-moving-across-the-country roots to something that is mostly political in nature.

I haven't decided yet if I'm getting a new URL, because I hate it when someone does that and you have to change all your bookmarks. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. What happened to "Laura Misses the Left Coast" ? That was my excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete